As Easter is approaching, many of you will be travelling to visit family or taking a well-earned holiday. Travelling for a long time in the car can be exhausting and can also bad for your back.
Here at Hounslow Family Chiropractic Clinic we would like to share some tips and advice on how to keep your back safe and comfortable in the car over Easter.
- Make sure the seat is adjusted to suit you every time you get into the car
- Make sure all mirrors are positioned so that you can see all around the car
- The seatbelt should always lie across the top of your shoulder and never rub the back of your neck
- Try to avoid wearing high heels or thick soled shoes when driving, as this can make it harder to make an emergency stop
- Try to take a break every two hours
- Time your journey well and always allow plenty of time just in case of traffic
If you follow these tips and advice, you should have a stress free and enjoyable Easter. Happy Easter!
If you are suffering from back pain and you feel you need some help please do not hesitate to pay us a visit or get in touch with Hounslow Family Chiropractic Clinic on 020 8230 1088.